Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PROJECT CHARTER FOR ASSIGNMENT 2

Project Charter Assignment 2

Assignment 2 Title: Digital Wallpaper

Project Start Date: 9 December 2008

Project Finish Date: 2 January 2009.

Project Manager: Umi Nadra Ghani

HP: 0136167606

Email:
adik_jim@yahoo.com

Website:
http://mcg1014-1051107352.blogspot.com


Project Objective:


For this assignment, we have been assigned to create digital wallpaper. The theme is Faculty of Management Open Day which dated 21st March 2009. So, this digital wallpaper must show all the features and characteristics about this faculty to promote and attract outsiders about FOM specialty.

Approach:


I will use some images from internet that related with Faculty Open Day. And also I will take some snap shots using digital camera.

In photoshop, I will apply as much effects and techniques as I can to implement this wallpaper. I’m using some effects in filter tool such as Gaussian Blur. To get the best result and make the image look interesting, I also play around with the color effect in Blending Options.

Roles and Responsibilities:

1. Draw the rough sketching to get the main idea.
2. Find some pictures in the internet and take my own snapshots using digital camera.
3. Select the best pictures to insert in the wallpaper.
4. Finalized the picture used in the wallpaper and put the text.
5. Consultation with Madam Lydia and make final touch up.
6. Submission.

Comment:

This assignment will give me the difficulties on how to promote my own faculty. I have to show what is the unique characteristic of FOM which is differ from other faculty. So it challenge my creativity and I have to think out of the box.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are your references? Quickly show me some of your work in progress. Otherwise, I would assume that you haven't don't any work yet.


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger